We’re looking for a passionate, smart, detailed-orientated individual to help manage Flavorpill Media’s elite client list, while executing against our rapidly expanding portfolio of custom sales offerings. It is important that this person considers themselves to be passionate about culture and who values experiences.
This position requires 4-6 years of related experience, and is a natural fit for someone who has had exposure to both large and small brands, understands the intricacies of budgets and creative development procedures, and has participated in all campaign steps from strategic ideation through to execution and all points in between. We encourage creativity and exploration.
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact on a project; lead all status calls with clients and partners
- Ensure a clear understanding of the scope, deliverables and timeline for each project
- Review and understand insertion orders (terms, billing requirements, etc.)
- Facilitate the internal and external creative production process
- Ability to understand and outwardly communicate relationship between FPM and client goals
- Regularly provide analytics and reporting for custom FPM programs
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure campaign is maximized, and oversee any necessary program optimization
- Maintain internal and external project status documents
- Responsible for managing materials – from briefing through adaptation to delivery
- You have at least 4 years experience in account management (media company or agency), event activation / experiential marketing experience is required
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience utilizing digital media plans is required
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Passionate about marketing/advertising, but you are interested in exploring more responsibilities within production, creative, and events
- Fluent in Drive, Microsoft Excel, Dropbox and PowerPoint
- Experience with Basecamp, Salesforce, or other Project Management software a plus
- You flourish when challenges arise with clients, timelines, and creative
- You want to join a hard-working, creative, and inspired Sales & Creative Services team
- We are a Creative Services team that works with the best breed of lifestyle brands, creating value-based programs which benefit our business and our advertising partners
- We work out of an open-plan office in the heart of Soho, NYC
- We work hard, have fun, and have amazingly talented people
- We don’t just talk about culture, we DO it: parties, museums, gallery openings, theatre, film. We get out to experience the city we live in.
About what you'll be working on:
- Our team is responsible for managing Flavorpill & Flavorwire advertising and marketing campaigns
- You will be working with our Creative Services team, which includes: creatives, account managers, activation producers, and ad operations.
- You will be responsible for coordinating multiple ongoing custom sales projects (may include: event promotion, creative web executions, editorial and video content, sweepstakes, and promotions)
To apply, send us:
- Your resume
- Samples of Work
- Why you want to work at Flavorpill